Spa Resort Brochure Template – You got a Heath Resort Arizona, California or Florida that provides body care therapy, facial treatments for acne scars, and manicure gel nails? You can advertise locally your spa packages using this tri fold brochure template.
This spa brochure to print is elegant and clean, giving the options of being fully editable and print-ready.
You can change the colors of the tri fold brochure if you wish.
List down your special treatments and their prices and share them by post or distribute them on railways or just send them by email.
Spa Resort Brochure Template can be used for stores dealing in :
- Spa treatments
- Wellness spa
- Health and fitness
- Hair cuts
- Facial treatment
[A] Spa Resort Brochure Template Specification
- Fully Editable. Layered brochure template
- 300DPI brochure design
- Purple (Adobe Indesign Template – Recto/Verso)
- Brochure Format = A4 (8.2×11.6 inch)
- And 0.125 inch bleeds on all four sides (Note: Bleed allows print-shop to print your piece slightly oversized and cut it down to its exact size. This gives a final seamless appearance of the image “bleeding” off the edges.
- Print Design
The seven basic elements of graphic design are line, shape, color, texture, type, space and image. In this spa brochure design, all the principles have been obeyed.
Don’t forget to Rate my Design after you have purchased it please If you need any help customizing the template for you, let me know.
[B] Fonts Used: Droid Serif and Droid Sans
Pictures are for display only. You can insert your own pictures by following the HELPFILE. You will see it when you download this template.
3 Easy Ways to Run a Successful Spa
- Mind your manners – Sometimes on hectic days, a “thank you” or “please” can slip through the cracks. So, even on a fully booked day it is important for the whole staff to remember giving niceties. Mia A. Mackman, a spa and wellness business consultant and founder and president of the Arizona Spa & Wellness Association, reminds spa pros that feeling appreciated increases function, flow and follow-through. “Never underestimate the impact of making someone feel good about what they do.”
- Set clear goals – Joan Higdon, spa director at The Spa at Cedarbrook in SeaTac, Washington, began using a straightforward commission and pay scale. “We follow a sliding scale based on every additional 250 service hours performed. Providers stay engaged tracking their progress and celebrate with one another when they reach their next benchmark,”
- Always advertise – Sherry Hemming, another spa founder say that she is always advertising. It can be a regular newsletter, facebook ads, or a handy tri fold brochure for christmas deals.
There are no inquiries yet.