Certificate of Completion Training for trainees / traineeship. Tutor Online can award best students with Premium Certificates. Design in 2 Minutes.
This graduation certificate is often given to training of students who have completed the lessons plan taught online or offline. It is not like an end year high school diploma nor like a undergraduate degree / post graduate diploma.
For example, there are so many online college courses, taught by renowned tutors university. Udemy is a great example for this. It consists of some short classes, 2 weeks or 5 hours of hard training.
These tailor made courses are very up-to-date. Let’s take this course for example – Python for Data Structures, Algorithms, and Interviews, The tutor is an amazing guy. But after completion of the class, you are giving an Amateur Design Certificate.
Ok, let’s say we understand he is a Software Engineer, but at least he could have thought of his image.
If he was using a template like the Certificate of Completion Training – Militia Template, it would have increased his fame and the students would be happy to framed the certificate and stick it to their wall.
Certificate of Completion Training – Who needs it?
Tutors providing Short Term Courses : We would request all tutors who works so hard providing great teaching content to also consider giving a professional looking certificate template to their students.
These students have worked so hard in your classes. They would want to brag about the courses they took. Do you really think they would do so with a cheap looking certificate format?
Would they post it on their Facebook Wall if the certificate paper is not nice looking? Think about it.
Short Term Course Students : If you have taken some online classes, and you have not been awarded any certificates courses, you could use this template. Write your name and that of your tutor. Or simply, send him a link of this Certificate template. It is easy to customize. He can sign it, and give it to you.
Certificate of Completion Training Specification
- It is of A4 Size
- Landscape Layout
- Fully Customizable – You can edit Text, Colours and change the logo and so on.
- 300 DPI
Certificate of Completion Training How to Customize?
Watch Video or scroll down to read Tutorial.
1. First, click on the Customize Button below.
2. You will be directed to the Template where you can customize it.
3. We will edit the Text first. Click on “LAYERS” on the left side.
4. You will see symbols of “a”, this means it is a text layer. Select any text layer that you want to edit. In my case here, i have chosen the layer to edit the text “CERTIFICATE”
5. Click on the symbol “T“, there will be a dropdown. I have changed the text to “DIPLOMA“. You need to do same for the rest of the editable text, such as the name on the certificate “Barack Obama”.
6. Let’s say you want to change the color of the text “DIPLOMA”, select the text, then click on the “Paint Bucket Icon“. There will be a drop-down, Click on the text box ( see number 7 )
7. A panel of colors will open, you can now choose your color. ( you can repeat with the other text if you want to change their colors )
8. Assuming that you can now change the text to other words and you can now change the text colors, we will now change the colour of the background. Go to layers and look for the background, usually it has a small picture on the left. In this case it is named “cert1“. Select that layer then click on the padlock icon ( see number 8 ). This will unlock the background layer.
9. Select the background.
10. You will see a set of colors that appears on the top. These colors are present in the background. Click on any color that you would want to change.
11. In my case, i have changed the Brown Border to Red Colour. ( you can try for other colours till you get what what need )
12. Now i will show you how to add your logo to the certificate. Click “IMAGES” on the left.
13. Then select “Upload“.
14. Browse for your logo or drop your logo in the dotted rectangle.
15. Once your logo is uploaded, you will see it on the left panel.
16. Drag the logo to the Certificate.
17. Select the logo that is already there, press “Delete” on your keyboard. Or simply click on the “red cross”.
18. Select your logo, resize it (the arrow sign), and drag it to the right place.
Design your Own Certificate
This Certificate of Completion Training is very easy to edit. Once you have been able to edit one template, you will be able to upload other templates from the Yognel DIY Studio.
If you need any help, contact us through our Facebook Page – Yognel Templates – DIY – Customizables on Facebook, one of our designers will be happy to help you with your customization.
2 reviews for 1 Dazzling Certificate of Completion Training of Students
There are no inquiries yet.